Monday, September 26, 2011

A Little about My Family


After my father passed away 3 years ago, my mother has been living alone. So I’ve tried to invite her whenever there is an event or an important thing like short family trips, school sports days or graduations of my kids’. I took this picture on my son’s graduation in February and the lady leftmost wearing a red jacket is my mother next to my mother - in-law.



My son is now juvenile. Sometimes he is very rebellious to me BUT(!) he can’t hide that he is A BABY TO ME and like to BE TREATED LIKE A BABY BY ME!!!


For my daughter the world is still full of fun and exciting things. She is always the center of the world. And she is always happy.


I chose this photo because it was taken most lately - 10 days ago. This is my family. We went to Jeju Island. My husband had a conference in Jeju and the rest of us went there with him. This place is the famous  ‘Seopji Cozy’.


My mother - in - law likes her sons and daughters (including in-laws) to wear hanbok on Korean traditional holidays like Seolnal or Chuseok. This picture was taken on Seolnal 5 years ago. The couple , leftmost and rightmost , is my brother - in - law and his wife and for them that was their first holiday after their marriage.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia, your son looks like a young child, especially in second picture. He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete